I am a plastic and hand surgeon based in Darien, CT, and serve all of Fairfield County in Western Connecticut. I completed hand and microsurgery fellowship at Yale University, plastic surgery residency at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and general surgery residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. I graduated with a M.D. from Yale Medical School and a B.A. from Harvard University in computer science and biochemical sciences.
Please contact me at:
The Aesthetic Center
722 Post Road
Darien, CT 06820
phone: (203) 656-9999
fax: (203) 655-0099
You may download my CV in PDF format.
I was selected for the 2019 Best of Darien Award in the Hand Surgeon category by the Darien Award Program.
I practice the entire spectrum of plastic surgery and hand surgery and perform the following procedures:
- Fixation of facial, nasal, and mandible fractures
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Ear reconstruction
- Botox injections
- Injectable fillers
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction including oncoplastic, implant-based, and autologous tissue techniques
- pre-pectoral, sub-pectoral
- latissimus flap, TRAM flap, DIEP flap
- Mastectomy for gynecomastia
- Liposuction, high definition
- Buttock augmentation
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Ventral hernia repair with component separation
Hand / Upper Extremity and Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Wide awake local anesthesia no tourniquet (WALANT) surgery
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release / open carpal tunnel release
- Cubital tunnel release
- Brachial plexus reconstruction
- Nerve transfers
- Tendon transfers
- Trigger finger release
- Tendon release for De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Ganglion cyst excision
- Fasciectomy and Xiaflex injection for Dupuytren's Contracture
- Arthrodesis (joint fusion) and arthroplasty (joint replacement) for arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Ultrasound-guided steroid injection
- Fixation of fractures of the forearm, wrist, and hand
- Syndactyly release
- Polydactyly reconstruction
Lower Extremity Surgery
- Thigh lift
- Calf augmentation
- Limb salvage
- Peroneal nerve decompression
- Polydactyly reconstruction
General Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstruction after trauma or cancer resection
- skin graft
- skin flap
- muscle flap
- bone graft
- vascularized bone flap
- free flap
- Burn scar resurfacing and revision
- Mandarin Chinese
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- Address and phone of your primary care physician and other physicians involved in your care
- Recent tests such as X-rays, CT, MRI, or nerve conduction studies
Same-day urgent care appointments are available for lacerations, facial injuries, and hand injuries. Please call ahead to (203) 656-9999. Avoid the long wait and cost at the hospital emergency room.
722 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
By car, my office is just off I-95. On I-95 SOUTH, take exit 13. On I-95 NORTH, take exit 12. Turn onto Post Road. Parking is free.
By train, my office is near the Darien station on the Metro-North Railroad. From the Darien station, it is a 10 minute (0.5 mile) walk: take West Avenue towards Post Road and turn left to go east along Post Road.
By bus, my office is located on Route 341 of the CT Transit bus system.
Open Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Take the elevator to the second floor.